- Magic of Mutual Funds.
Mutual funds are investment vehicles that pool money from numerous individual investors to purchase a diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, and other securities. In this course, you will learn the basics of mutual funds, including their history, types, investment strategies, benefits, and risks. By the end of the course, you should have a solid understanding of how mutual funds work and how to assess the various options available to meet your investment goals.
- Basic understanding of how a mutual fund works
- What is the structure of Mutual funds
- What is Asset under management
- What is the Net Asset value
- Is lower NAV better?
- What is a New Fund Offer (NFO)
- What are the different types of returns to measure the performance of a mutual fund scheme
- What is Exit Load
- What is Expense Ratio
- And many more Terminologies & Concepts used in Mutual funds
- Understand different Types of Mutual Funds
- How to select a Mutual Fund
- When & How to Review a Mutual Fund
- When to Redeem a Mutual Fund investment
- Important things to know before investing in Mutual funds
And many more concepts…
Along with the precise knowledge, you will get the following benefits.
- Certificate (For certification, it is mandatory to complete the course and secure 60% Marks in the MCQ test)
- Email/ WhatsApp support to clear your doubts.
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
- Device Requirements For Windows Learners
- Device requirements -Lectures will work only on registered laptops & desktops with Windows 8.1pro/10/11(Not for Mac) RAM: 2 GB or more, CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core, Internet Connection will be required.
- To start Rio-Player you need admin access on your pc
- After placing your order, you will receive an email on your registered email ID containing a serial key within 48 working hours.
- You need to install the Rio player on your PC and download all the lectures in the course.
- Use your Serial Key provided in the email to access the lecture through the Rio Player.
- All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views from date of purchase
- If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
- It is a single device product. ie. It can be played only from the registered device.
- This is a single screen product ie. It cannot be screen cast on any other device like a projector or television.
- Lectures cannot be viewed on Mac / Android OS.
- For more details check the following index pages
Magic of Mutual Funds Index
After a successful purchase,
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, after placing your order, You will receive an email on your registered email ID containing serial key within 48 working hours.
- You need to download all the lectures and the Rio Player from the link provided in the email.
- Install the Rio Player on your PC.
- Use your Activation Key provided in the email to access the lecture through the Rio Player.
- Note for PCs: Lectures will work only on laptops & Desktop with Windows 8.1, 10 ,11 (Not for Mac)
RAM: 2 GB or more, CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core, Internet Connection will require.