Personal Financial Management (For Android & iOS)
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (13 ratings)|
Instructor: CA Rachana Ranade
Validity Period: 365 days
Personal Financial Management By CA Rachana Ranade
I have designed this course for those who wish to learn the Art Of Personal Financial Management in the most systematic and practical way. It does not matter if you are from a non-finance background, whether you are a Student, Engineer, Doctor, housewife, etc.
This course has helped more than 2,000 learners and I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to confidently manage your personal finances.
The course has 10 sections, even if you watch 1 section every day which is recommended, you will be able to complete the course within 10 days.
In this course, you will learn 80+ concepts of Personal Financial Management in just 10 days.
Illustrative List of topics covered: Savings vs Investments, Compounding, Budgeting, Insurance, etc.
- Device: Watch the lectures on your Android OR iOS device (Android mobile phones and Tabs, Apple iPhone and iPad). This version is not for PCs and Macs. The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first 'log in', will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
- Validity: Once you buy the course you will be able to watch the course lectures for 1 year. (365 Days)
- Views: You can watch all the lectures an unlimited number of times until the validity ends.
- PAUSE/ PLAY/ CLOSE/ OPEN the lecture any number of times.
- Language: English (Little bit of Hindi)
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus
For any course-related queries, Whatsapp +91 9022196678
Courses are non-refundable.
|Introduction To Personal Finance|
|Lecture 1.1 CA Rachana Ranade Introduction|
|Lecture 1.2 Course Overview-1|
|Lecture 2 Example Of Insurance-1|
|Lecture 3 Need For Financial Eduction-1|
|Lecture 4 Savings Vs Investment-1|
|Lecture 5 8Th Wonder Of The World-1|
|Lecture 6 Using Excel To Calculate Fv With Pv-1|
|Lecture 7 Revision-1|
|Section 1 Power Of Compounding Excel|
|Section 1 FV With PV Calculator Excel|
|Habits that will make you rich!|
|S2 L1 What Is Budgeting & Its Benefits-1|
|S2 L2 50 30 20 Rule-1|
|S2 L3 How To Build Your Budget--1|
|S2 L4 Story Of Budgeting-1|
|S2 L5 Revision-1|
|Goal Setting & Inflation - The monster which can eat up your investments|
|S3L1 Concept of SMART Goal with Example|
|S3l2 How To Achieve Smart Goals-1|
|S3l3 What Is Inflation--1|
|S3l4 Effects Of Inflation-1|
|S3l5 Estimate Future Prices Of Commodities--1|
|S3l6 Effects Of Inflation On Investments-1|
|Section 3 Inflation Calculator Excel|
|Different Investment Vehicles|
|S4l1 Choosing The Right Investment Option-1|
|S4l2 Risk Vs Returns-1|
|S4l3 Bank Deposits-1|
|S4l4 Post Office Schemes-1|
|S4l5 Bonds Debentures-1|
|S4l6 Company Fds-1|
|S4l8 Real Estate-1|
|S4l10 Mutual Funds-1|
|S4l11 Financial Planning Pyramid-1|
|S5l1 What Is Insuarance-1|
|S5l2 Life Insurance Its Types-1|
|S5l3 Medical Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance-1|
|S5l4 How Much Insurance Do I Need-1|
|Tax Saving Options|
|S6L1 Introduction to Tax Saving Options|
|S6l2 Section 80C-1|
|S6l3 Section 80D-1|
|S6l4 Section 80E-1|
|S6l5 Section 80G-1|
|S6l6 Tax Free Income-1|
|S6l7 Section 24-1|
|Buying vs Renting|
|S7l1 Introduction To Buying Vs Renting-1|
|S7l2 Buy Or Rent A Car-1|
|S7l3 Buying Vs Renting House Hw-1|
|S7l4 Rule Of 72-1|
|Borrowings Related Products|
|S8L1 Personal Loans|
|S8l2 Loan Against Securities-1|
|S8l3 Home Loan-1|
|S8l4 Reverse Mortgage-1|
|S8l5 Credit Card--1|
|S8l6 Credit Card Vs Debit Card-1|
|S8l7 Cibil Score-1|
|S9l1 Why Plan Early-1|
|S9l2 How To Calculate Required Retirement Fund-1|
|S9l3 Pv Calculation-1|
|Section 9 Retirement Calculator Excel|
|S10l1 Ponzi Scheme Meaning-1|
|S10l2 Mlm And Other Examples-1|
|S10l3 Sebi Invester Awareness Video-1|
|S10l4 Thank You Note-1|
|Personal Finance Course by CA Rachana Ranade|
After a successful purchase, this item will be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- For Android and iOS devices,
- Download the CA Rachana Ranade app from Google Play Store OR iOS App Store on your device.
- The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first 'log in', will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
- Log in to the App, where you can access your library and watch your lectures.