There are no items in your cart
|star star star star star
|5.0 (1 ratings)
layers 2 Courses
Validity Period: 365 days
I have designed the Basics OF Stock Market and Fundamental analysis courses for those who wish to learn about the stock market in the most systematic, simplified and practical way and learn the art of "How to Pick the right Stocks" in the most systematic and practical way. It does not matter if you are from a non-finance background, whether you are a Student, Engineer, Doctor, housewife, etc.
This course has helped more than 2,000 learners and I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to confidently analyze and invest in Share Market.
Each course has 11 lectures, each close to 1.5 hrs. Even if you watch 1 lecture every day which is recommended, you will be able to complete both courses within 22 days.
In this course, you will learn 110+ concepts of the Stock Market in just 22 days.
Illustrative List of topics covered: BSE, NSE, Sensex, NIFTY, Types of orders - Limit, Stop Loss, etc, Auction of shares, Concepts related to IPO like ASBA Facility, Price band, Standalone vs Consolidated Financial Statements, PE Ratio, Free Cash Flow, ROCE, EV/EBITDA, and many more concepts!
Along with the precise knowledge, you will get the following benefits.
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
1. All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views.
2. If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
3. It is a single-device product. i.e. It can be played only from the registered device either Windows PC or Mac, whichever you register first.
4. This is a single-screen product i.e. It cannot be screencast on any other device like a projector or television.
5. Lectures cannot be viewed on Mobile