Instructor: CA Rachana Ranade
Validity Period: 365 days
Learning the impact of the economy and politics on the overall stock market is fascinating, but guess what? It does not stop there. Can you imagine a single decision of the Management, a single notification of the Government, a single Press release from RBI, or a single geo-political news can turn the fortunes of the company. Hop on! to experience this amazing world of Company Analysis in the simplest possible way with me.
1. Quantitative Analysis
a. Balance Sheet
b. Profit or Loss statement
c. Cash Flow statement
d. Notes to Accounts
e. Ratio Analysis
i. Activity Ratios
ii. Liquidity Ratios
iii. Solvency Ratios
iv. Profitability Ratios
v. Valuation Ratios
2. 10 Pointer Analysis
3. Fundamental Analysis Practical Case Studies:
a. Infosys Ltd.
b. ITC Ltd.
c. ICICI Bank Ltd.
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
The course Duration is approx ---- Hrs. This course is Pre-recorded. You can watch it anytime and anywhere from your registered android/ios application for a validity of 1 Year (365 Days).
For more information check the following index pages
Device Requirements For Windows Learners
Terms & Conditions :
1. All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views. (The serial key/lectures will be valid for 1 year ie. 365 days after the activation using the serial key)
2. If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
3. It is a single device product. ie. It can be played only from the registered device.
4. This is a single screen product ie. It cannot be screen cast on any other device like a projector or television.
5. Lectures cannot be viewed on Mac, Android/ iOS
For more information please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fees are non-refundable.
|Company Analysis Notes|
|Company Analysis Quiz|
|Zoom Meeting - June 2022|
After a successful purchase,
You can access your courses in the following ways :