Simplifying Correlation of Economics with Stock Market
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: CA Rachana Ranade
Validity Period: 365 days
Have you ever wondered how does the stock market move? Have you ever wondered how the economy of a country influences its stock market? Have you ever wondered how do market gurus on various channels talk about the future of markets?
The stock market is magic and magic can be learned. With this course, you can understand how various economic parameters affect the stock market, where is a specific industry headed, how politics have an impact on the stock market, and many more fascinating things.
1. Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
2. Role of Fundamental Analysis in Stock Market
3. Types of Fundamental Analysis
a. Qualitative Analysis
b. Quantitative Analysis
4. Common Myths around Fundamental Analysis
5. Economy Analysis
a. How to identify the economic condition of the country with the help of stock markets
b. Learning more than 10 different economic indicators like
i. Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
ii. Index of Industrial Production (IIP)
iii. Purchasing Managers Index (PMI)
v. Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)
vi. Repo Rate
vii. Unemployment Rate, etc.
c. Understanding the correlation of these parameters with the stock market
d. Understanding the impact of Politics on the stock market
6. Industry Analysis
a. Learning to identify the industry types
b. Learning to identify the stage of industry
ii. Matured, etc.
c. Understanding the impact of Government policies on the industry
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
The course Duration is approx 6 Hrs. This course is Pre-recorded. You can watch it anytime and anywhere from your registered android/ios application for a validity of 1 Year (365 Days).
For more information check the following index pages
Economics Of Stock Market: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmpYr-ke7GrX2FAR5Bvn5B1baofT_VKM/view?usp=sharing
Device Requirements For Windows Learners
Terms & Conditions :
1. All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views. (The serial key/lectures will be valid for 1 year ie. 365 days after the activation using the serial key)
2. If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
3. It is a single device product. ie. It can be played only from the registered device.
4. This is a single screen product ie. It cannot be screencast on any other device like a projector or television.
5. Lectures cannot be viewed on Mac, Android/ iOS
For more information please drop an email to email@example.com
Course fees are non-refundable.
|Economics for Stock Market Quiz|
|Economics for Stock Markets Notes|
|Zoom Meeting - June 2022|
After a successful purchase,
You can access your courses in the following ways :