Simplifying Correlation of Economics with Stock Market
|star star star star star||5.0 (2 ratings)|
Instructor: CA Rachana Ranade
Validity Period: 365 days
Have you ever wondered how does stock market move? Have you ever wondered how does the economy of a country influences its stock market? Have you ever wondered how do the market gurus on various channels talk about the future of markets?
Stock market is magic and magic can be learnt. With this course, you can understand how various economic parameters affect the stock market, where is a specific industry headed, how politics have an impact on stock market, and many more fascinating things.
1. Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
2. Role of Fundamental Analysis in Stock Market
3. Types of Fundamental Analysis
a. Qualitative Analysis
b. Quantitative Analysis
4. Common Myths around Fundamental Analysis
5. Economy Analysis
a. How to identify the economic condition of the country with the help of stock markets
b. Learning more than 10 different economic indicators like
i. Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
ii. Index of Industrial Production (IIP)
iii. Purchasing Managers Index (PMI)
v. Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)
vi. Repo Rate
vii. Unemployment Rate, etc.
c. Understanding the correlation of these parameters with stock market
d. Understanding the impact of Politics on stock market
6. Industry Analysis
a. Learning to identify the industry types
b. Learning to identify the stage of industry
ii. Matured, etc.
c. Understanding the impact of Government policies on the industry
The course Duration is approx 6 Hrs. This course is Pre-recorded. You can watch it anytime and anywhere from your registered android / ios application for a validity of 1 Year (365 Days).
Along with the precise knowledge, you will get the following benefits.
1. Certificate (For certification, it is mandatory to complete the course and secure 60% Marks in the MCQ test)
2. Email/ WhatsApp support to clear your doubts.
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
For more information check the following index pages
Economics for Stock Market: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmpYr-ke7GrX2FAR5Bvn5B1baofT_VKM/view?usp=sharing
Device Requirement For Android And iOS Learners
1. Device: Watch the lectures on your Android OR iOS device (Android mobile phones and Tabs, Apple iPhone and iPad). This version is not for PCs and Macs. The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first 'log in', will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
Terms and Conditions :
All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views from date of purchase
2. If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
3. It is a single device product. ie. It can be played only from the registered device.
4. This is a single screen product ie. It cannot be screen cast on any other device like a projector or television.
5. Lectures cannot be viewed on Mac / Windows PC
Course fees are non-refundable.
For more information please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Introduction Video (2:00)|
|What is Fundamental Analysis (FA) 31:00|
|Types of FA | Introduction to Myths around FA 57:00|
|Myths around FA. 31:00|
|How to do Fundamental Analysis | GDP | IIP 33:00|
|PMI | Inflation 67:00|
|CRR | SLR 37:00|
|Repo Rate | Reverse Repo Rate 38:00|
|Unemployment Rate | Infrastructure| Political Stability | Industry Analysis | Cyclical, Non Cyclical | Identifying Industry Stage | Government Policies 42:00|
|Economics for Stock Markets Notes|
|Economics for Stock Market Quiz|
|Zoom Meeting - June 2022|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to library section in the app.
You can access your courses in the following ways :