A perfect kickstart to your investment journey.
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (11 ratings)|
Instructor: CA Rachana Ranade
Validity Period: 365 days
I am sure you might have come across jargons like NIFTY, SENSEX, MCap, Short selling, IPO and so many more. These concepts seem scary but are actually very easy to understand if they are taught in a practical manner with loads of examples. This course contains 60+ concepts that are helpful for beginners and it is also useful for learners from a non-finance background.
This will be a recording of an in-class session. So, you will surely get a feel of learning in a lively environment in spite of learning online!
Along with the precise knowledge, you will get the following benefits.
1. Certificate (For certification, it is mandatory to complete the course and secure 60% Marks in the MCQ test)
2. Email/ WhatsApp support to clear your doubts.
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
Device Requirements For Android And iOS Learners
1. Device: Watch the lectures on your Android OR iOS device (Android mobile phones and Tabs, Apple iPhone and iPad). This version is not for PCs and Macs. The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first 'log in', will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
Terms and Conditions :
All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views from date of purchase
2. If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
3. It is a single device product. ie. It can be played only from the registered device.
4. This is a single screen product ie. It cannot be screen cast on any other device like a projector or television.
5. Lectures cannot be viewed on Mac / Windows PC
For more information check the following index pages
Course fees are non-refundable.
For more information please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Introduction to stock markets 48:00|
|Myths of Stock market 60:00|
|Understanding stocks and stock exchanges 46:00|
|Why invest in stock market | Participants in stock markets 37:00|
|Clearing and settlement | Types of capital markets 31:00|
|Primary markets | Life cycle of company 36:00|
|What is an IPO 31:00|
|Types of IPO |IPO jargons |Categories of investors 38:00|
|IPO process 31:00|
|Understanding IPOs practically 36:00|
|GMP | Splits | Dividends 35:00|
|Bonus | Buyback 52:00|
|Rights issue 50:00|
|Price difference on NSE vs BSE | OHLC| Gap up and gap down |Price time priority 36:00|
|Market Capitalization | Need and identification of Market cap 35:00|
|Share certificate | Contract note | Charges 26:00|
|Types of orders 53:00|
|Short selling | Auction market 36:00|
|Understanding Price bands 48:00|
|Market wide Circuits and pledging of shares 33:00|
|Nifty 50 composition | Rebalancing | Use of Indices 41:00|
|History of Indian markets | Harshad Mehta scam | 2008 Crisis| Covid 19 37:00|
|Impact of general elections and wars on stock markets 32:00|
|How to start investing and documents required for Demat 28:00|
|Introduction to FA 29:00|
|BOSM 2.0 Quiz|
|Types of order (11:00)|
|BOSM 2.0 Class Notes|
|Zoom Meeting - May 2022|
|Zoom Meeting Recordings BOSM|
|Resource Folder Bosm|
|Zoom Meeting - BOSM+MF+FA - 17th September 2022 - 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to my courses section in the app.
You can access your courses in the following ways :