Instructor: CA Rachana Ranade
Validity Period: 365 days
Learning the impact of the economy and politics on the overall stock market is fascinating, but guess what? It does not stop there. Can you imagine a single decision of the Management, a single notification of the Government, a single Press release from RBI, or single geopolitical news that can turn the fortunes of the company? Hop on! to experience this amazing world of Company Analysis in the simplest possible way with me.
1. Quantitative Analysis
a. Balance Sheet
b. Profit or Loss statement
c. Cash Flow statement
d. Notes to Accounts
e. Ratio Analysis
i. Activity Ratios
ii. Liquidity Ratios
iii. Solvency Ratios
iv. Profitability Ratios
v. Valuation Ratios
2. 10 Pointer Analysis
3. Fundamental Analysis Practical Case Studies:
a. Infosys Ltd.
b. ITC Ltd.
c. ICICI Bank Ltd.
Along with the precise knowledge, you will get the following benefits.
1. Certificate (For certification, it is mandatory to complete the course and secure 60% Marks in the MCQ test)
2. Email/ WhatsApp support to clear your doubts.
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
For more information check the following index pages
Device Requirements For Android And iOS Learners
1. Device: Watch the lectures on your Android OR iOS device (Android mobile phones and Tabs, Apple iPhone and iPad). This version is not for PCs and Macs. The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first 'log in', will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
Terms and Conditions :
All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views from the date of purchase
2. If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
3. It is a single device product. ie. It can be played only from the registered device.
4. This is a single screen product ie. It cannot be screencast on any other device like a projector or television.
5. Lectures cannot be viewed on Mac / Windows PC
Course fees are non-refundable.
For more information please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Analysis Notes|
|Qualitative Analysis | Types of Financial Statements | Understanding Balance Sheet 52:00|
|Understanding Profit or Loss statement 38:00|
|Understanding Cash flow statement | Notes to Accounts | How to use screener.in 40:00|
|Understanding Exceptional items | Interesting features of screener.in 44:00|
|Ratio Analysis | Activity Ratios | Liquidity Ratios | Solvency Ratios 45:00|
|Profitability Ratios | Valuation Ratios 34:00|
|Practical applications of Ratio Analysis 66:00|
|Practical applications of Ratio Analysis | 10 pointer Analysis | How to screen stocks 58:00|
|How to compare and identify the winner from peer companies - Gas Distribution companies 51:00|
|How to compare and identify the winner from peer companies - Chemical Companies | 6 point screener for Banking Companies 21:00|
|How to analyse a Banking Stock 45:00|
|How to analyse a Banking Stock contd. 44:00|
|How to analyse an FMCG Stock 45:00|
|How to analyse an IT Stock 42:00|
|Company Analysis Quiz|
|Zoom Meeting - June 2022|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to my courses section in the app.
You can access your courses in the following ways :