|star star star star star_border||4.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: CA Rachana Ranade
Validity Period: 365 days
In this course, you will learn how to read between the lines with the help of trends, volumes, various candlestick strategies, helpful technical indicators, and much more. Not only this, you will also learn how to build strategies, how to backtest the strategies, and how to handle failures if any. Join me to break down the technicalities of Technical Analysis.
Along with the precise knowledge, you will get the following benefits.
1. Certificate (For certification, it is mandatory to complete the course and secure 60% Marks in the MCQ test)
2. Email/ WhatsApp support to clear your doubts.
CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-finance students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 3.5M followers on YouTube and 1,56,000 active learners on her website.
Device Requirements For Windows Learners
Terms & Conditions :
1. All the lectures will be valid for 365 days with unlimited views. (The serial key / lectures will be valid for 1 year ie. 365 days after the activation using the serial key)
2. If you wish to watch the lecture after the expiry of the product you will have to repurchase the same.
3. It is a single device product. ie. It can be played only from the registered device.
4. This is a single screen product ie. It cannot be screen casted on any other device like a projector or television.
5. Lectures cannot be viewed on Mac, Android/ iOS
For more information please drop an email to email@example.com
Course fees are non-refundable.
|Technical Analysis 2.0|
|Technical Analysis Quiz|
|TA Resource Folder|
|TA Conso - Final - Notes|
|Zoom Meeting - TA+F&O+VA - June 2022|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :